Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Make Road Spawning A Rule

_Pingu_

The main reason this isn't a thing is because it's not the users fault in a way, yes they are spawning on the road purposely but they don't know if you're there or not.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

2 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

The main reason this isn't a thing is because it's not the users fault in a way, yes they are spawning on the road purposely but they don't know if you're there or not.

What? :huh: If user knows that their truck could spawn in the middle of road, it's a logical to assume that there could be other trucks moving. If player too lazy to make sure that their truck will spawn at safe place, it's completely player's fault.

@ElisDelen Well, I think it's brutal to be driving a WoT jobs for a couple of hours and when you're 10 Km away from your destination, some player spawns right in front of your truck while you're doing 80 Km/h. Crash, truck destroyed, cargo destroyed, 2 hours playtime destroyed.

Your game crashes, that's the most likely situation for your truck to re-spawn in the middle of the road. Doing that is no accident, is laziness. If my game crashes, I launch SP, drive for a while until I find a place to stop safely, truck out of the road and THEN, I go back to MP.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FernandoCR said:

@ElisDelen Well, I think it's brutal to be driving a WoT jobs for a couple of hours and when you're 10 Km away from your destination, some player spawns right in front of your truck while you're doing 80 Km/h. Crash, truck destroyed, cargo destroyed, 2 hours playtime destroyed.

Your game crashes, that's the most likely situation for your truck to re-spawn in the middle of the road. Doing that is no accident, is laziness. If my game crashes, I launch SP, drive for a while until I find a place to stop safely, truck out of the road and THEN, I go back to MP.

I understand what you mean but I still think it's a brutal thing to ban them, they also don't know if you are on the road.    I also do like you when my game crash but banning people are little to brutal. :)

32 minutes ago, ElisDelen said:

they also don't know if you are on the road

That's exactly why everyone should avoid loading the game unless they (we) are sure that there's no danger to others. Making it a rule, clearly explained, nobody would have an excuse. You break that rule, you get a ban, same as any other rules.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ElisDelen said:

I understand what you mean but I still think it's a brutal thing to ban them

After first ban they learn how not to spawn on the road. If we won't do anything radical against such people, we won't get any result.

You may want to view this suggestion:

I would think that idea would be a better alternative after thinking and discussing it for the last couple of weeks.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

I'll leave that to a developer to answer as I have no clue as to how they coded this mod.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

2 minutes ago, Mr_Pingu said:

Think of it with my suggestion no code is needed just make it a rule 

Granted, it is easier to implement the rule.

However I have had many predicaments online whereby due to a "troll" I have had to reload my save profile to save cash rather than losing thousands on fixing my truck and losing out on profit due to damaged goods. I'd love to be able to spawn back into game with a save profile and have the ability to not lose out because of someone else's ignorance.

I realise I could open single player and move. Then reload into multiplayer but that is a lot of hassle.

Personally I would prefer the above option to this :)

We will have to await the managers and developers decision on this one :)

For they are both great ideas :)

76561198116137604.png

1 hour ago, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

I would think that idea would be a better alternative after thinking and discussing it for the last couple of weeks.

I'm agree that it would be a better alternative that just rule. But when it would be implemented? (if would). It needs a coding to make temporary non-collision for players. And it nothing to need for making a rule.

1 hour ago, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

We will have to await the managers and developers decision on this one :):)

Managers would do nothing if they don't understand that problem is real. It was a lagre topic:

And what? Many players think that it's OK to spawn their trucks in a middle of road, admins says that

Loading in on the road is not against the rules currently and mistakes can happen.

and topic just moved to trash...

20 minutes ago, CTAKAHbI4 said:

I'm agree that it would be a better alternative that just rule. But when it would be implemented? (if would). It needs a coding to make temporary non-collision for players. And it nothing to need for making a rule.

Managers would do nothing if they don't understand that problem is real. It was a lagre topic:

And what? Many players think that it's OK to spawn their trucks in a middle of road, admins says that

and topic just moved to trash...

There currently is no question of when because it hasn't been approved / addressed yet. Patience is a good quality to have :)

Try not to assume that nothing will be done this time around. Do not write what has not happened :)

76561198116137604.png

On 2/9/2017 at 3:51 PM, CTAKAHbI4 said:

What prevents you from running SP, make sure that you in a safe place and only then run MP?

If I put aside time to play the game to have fun, not have to worry about issues and wasting time moving back and forth between platforms.

Yes, it should. But we can wait it for years without any guarantees it could be done...

I totally agree, its pretty dumb that its acknowledged such an important feature would take them 'years'. #inb4ban #inb4modedit

• 2 weeks later...

How does people think it's hard to get evidence? It happened several times that I crash into a (not going to say bad words) car or truck spawning in the middle of the road. I got video evidences and it's clear: his name appears, I crash, then I see his truck/car appearing...

I know people make mistakes, they don't always think of the consequences though... I mean it's not hard to check the map before driving. If you know there's a lot of traffic like C-D road, then don't spawn at all... Or if you crashed, don't try to load your auto-save in a busy road. It's as simple as that!

KkdaC1b.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.