Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed Limiter

Manike

Question

Hey! I have seen many players drive over 90 km/h in EU2 server but I can't drive faster than 90 km/h and I have checked settings, the option "Speed Limiter 90 km/h" is unchecked so I really don't know what is causing this.

My friend told me that only the market jobs you can drive faster than 90 km/h but it doesn't work for me... Any help please? But meanwhile in EU1 i can drive over 90 km/h, wtf?

I have tried everything.....

3 answers to this question

have you recently done a world of trucks job and your game crashed and you lost your load? this could be the issue if so you need to go to the world of trucks website and manually cancel your job from there. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

There is also a speed limiter to check off in the multiplayer settings dialog, 

You should already know this but...

> Tab

> Right click

> Cog wheel

> Find the option and disable it.

As others have mentioned or at least talked about, world of trucks jobs are limited to 90 km/h while Freight Jobs have no limit.