Beautiful Promods

Hey_Wtf

I recorded a 3 min video to show everyone how the nice little touches that promods has done too ETS2, to make it a must have :P I know you all love MP but this is so satisfiying when you want to play SP...

Enjoy

happy trucking

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

On my travels I saw this

OMG :P I found this in Promods,what ever :D the cars are nice aswell,Ferrari,should be in MP :D

2 hours ago, Alb3r said:

@Hey_Wtf if you haven't tried it yet, you must give a go to the northern Russia road, which connects Finland with the norwegian city Kirkenes. It's by far my favourite road of the map, the landscapes in some points of it are trully awesome.

Yeah, I have been there aswell

Only time i'll play ETS2 away from TMP is when its promods, absolutely great roads to drive, so vibrant and full of life

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

9 hours ago, HapengCat said:

Bilbao is nice place in promods you should definitely go

Nice video,but I wont say that about your driving :D I have been,it is a big city 

This video is from Promods bug that I found,but they new about it, and it will be sorted in there revamp of UK, as they are working on it to bring the next update 

Watch closely :D 

Nice videos :) 

jarfull.png         

2 nice craks of thunder and listen to the window wipers :D 

Put on full screen you will see the difference with the on comming traffic

The next video is self explanitary, I love promods so much that I really find MP so boring to drive in, I have changed so much in what I like from when I first played,I used to speed every where :D I like playing like it is a real simulator, motor ways I keep about 60 Mph,country roads,40 mph unless slower is specified,but I stilll like the trucking community,good bunch of guys here, anyway enjoy,Perpignan

I was in the wrong lane to exit the motorway,after a brief look in the mirror I changed lanes at the last minute only to cut up a motorbike :)) can you see how easy it is? In real life

Romanian roads are very bumpy,turn your sound up to hear the sound mod at work :)) if your interested that is :P 

Archived