An Application Fatal Error

EendenKoning

Question

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, DuckKingsNL!! said:

I play ets2MP quite a while now. when I start the game, there's nothing wrong. Once I play for a few minutes, the game crashes and displays the message: 'An application fatal error, do you want to send crash.log file to developers? " I've just reinstalled ETS2 does not help. someone has a solution?

Are you running the multiplayer launcher as an administrator (right click the desktop link and select "Run as Administrator").

As @ArmiNNN has already stated, please post your game log as it will be most useful:

Documents > Euro Truck Sim 2 > game.log.txt

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

35 minutes ago, ArmiNNN said:

You must reinstall MP mod,download new profile and Open Steam/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Properies/Local Files/ Verify Integrity Of Game Files ! 
And delete all mods on ETS ! 

His problem may not be the same as this, so we should await his log file before assuming his problem.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Hello 

This is a well known issue that many people have been having since the recent update of MP most likely its an update issue. Hopefully when the next MP update comes out this will be resolved

Happy Trucking

Best Regards, 

Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

34 minutes ago, ArmiNNN said:

Link for mods , you can find here -> http://ets2.lt/en/?s=savegame - http://www.ets2mods.org/tag/savegame 
When download , you must extract winrar file and folder set in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles ! 
Maybe your game will have freeze when use F7+enter, you must wait 10-15 minutes,and your game will start normally work.

If i make a new profile myself, will that also work?

If you have any DLC's remove them and see if it works, from your logs it would seem that you are getting alot of errors with regard to skins loading on the trucks and other texture related splines.