Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

All settings are correct, but truckersmp keeps saying...

Tomoya420Meme

Question

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Tomoya420Meme said:

So you see what i see. after lots of digging around i found out that i needed to opt out of all betas. did that. Im certain TruckersMP is in the right directory, and i re-downloaded  TMP.  keeps telling me whats in image one. image 2 is my betas.

Hi @Tomoya420Meme,

Welcome to the forums :)

1st) Check this post and make sure you are opting out of BETAS:

2nd) Can I ask, are you running the MP Launcher as admin (right click and select "Run as Administrator")?

3rd) If the above isn't the issue, check here and see if you have missed something:

Make sure to run Steam before you run the multiplayer launcher :)

• Upvote 1

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

i was trying to upload another photo but couldnt. here is what the other says.

TruckersMP - Fatal Error

Cannot initialize client core. please try again - if this message still appears please try reinstall modification. Game will now be automatically terminated/

That is word for word

are you sure that your game is currently running verson required to plat tmp? i would double check as a new update was released not too long ago which would mean that your current game version and tmp are not the same did u update your game today? that is most likeley the cause currently 1.5.2 as shown in the pic you posted is supported for now

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

3 hours ago, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

Hi @Tomoya420Meme,

Welcome to the forums :)

1st) Check this post and make sure you are opting out of BETAS:

2nd) Can I ask, are you running the MP Launcher as admin (right click and select "Run as Administrator")?

3rd) If the above isn't the issue, check here and see if you have missed something:

Make sure to run Steam before you run the multiplayer launcher :)

I wasn't running as admin, I'll check that when I get home from work. And I really wanted to play so I tried opted into all betas and opted out of all and none worked. Reinstalled mod 4 Times. Spent 4 hrs trying to fix it before I posted.