Need friends

IShotBambi

First and foremost, I've been off the game for a while now but what's up with the "low attendance" on the servers? Most people I've seen online was 270 something. This game was packed on launch. 

Which brings me to my point. Does anyone want to run loads together? I mean, I could run loads for a few hours by myself but some days the server just seems empty. Would be a lot more enjoyable running with a couple other trucks. I'm only level 10 or 11 with a day cab and a 450hp engine so I'll struggle a little to keep up <--reason why I haven't applied to a company. 

hey there bud and welcome back to the trucking world. Reason ATS servers are so deserted is because people got tired of the limited variety of trucks as well as the size of the map itself alot of people explored the whole entire map within a day or two as they add more trucks and cities to ATS it will come alive again but for now its a ghost town(ish). Also i wouldnt mind running a couple loads with you now and then 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Producer
On 25-1-2017 at 4:16 AM, Truckerpilot said:

hey there bud and welcome back to the trucking world. Reason ATS servers are so deserted is because people got tired of the limited variety of trucks as well as the size of the map itself alot of people explored the whole entire map within a day or two as they add more trucks and cities to ATS it will come alive again but for now its a ghost town(ish). Also i wouldnt mind running a couple loads with you now and then 

Yup, what you say is true. A couple of months ago, I was playing ATS online, but due to the low amount of other players who were online, I bought ETS2 and I need to say it's much more fun to play

• 4 weeks later...

Archived