Renew mp cars

checho20015

Hello, I would like to propose a proposal for the MP of Euro Truck and also of the American Truck. The first image would be the car of the admin, the second of the cars pilot and the        third the same car alone with a metallic color to change the Auto skoud which is very fast and causes many accidents. The car is very well done both in the corroceria and in the interior. It was not created by me but it is found on the following website: http://atsmod.net/american-truck-simulator-mods/ford-f150-svt-raptor-v2-1/

ford-f150-svt-raptor-v2-1_1.jpg

ford-f150-svt-raptor-v2-0_1.jpg

I like this idea as it is a truck simulator and the cars that are currently in the game are well cars not trucks and this would give more of the trucking experience but im not quite sure how long it would take for the team to implement this into the game and i don't think they really want to change from the cars as it did take them some time to integrate into the game

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Its unlikely any third-party mods will be added to TruckersMP unfortunately.

This is due to many reasons, which aren't work explaining. If you want to know, you can search it, as countless topic have been made suggesting the same thing.

Hope this is understandable.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

SCS Devlopers doesn't add real life vehicle brands. You need to understand that they need license before adding new vehicles, it applies on trailer/truck brands as well.

If they did add a famous brand vehicle then they'll be sued and probably end up on prison. 

Hope this answered your suggestion.

You need to remove all cars from servers. This is not GTAV.... They run around at top speed run into anything they want. I'm not sure why they added them in the first place. This is a trucking simulation game. If a report was done every time someone got rammed by a car, the admins would so busy banning people they would not have time to play the game themselves. Its a shame that such a good game and mp servers are ruined by these people. They say we should go to server 1 to get away.. a restricted server.. wow. That is the answer? Maybe someday SCS will come out with mp servers for the game without cars. What a shame.

• 3 months later...
On 2/3/2017 at 7:03 AM, maddogz1717 said:

Get shut of cars completely it's supposed to be truck game and these car drivers cause most of the crashes anyway

I don't want to get into an argument, but not all cars cause crashes and trucks cause as many crashes as cars do.

On 2/8/2017 at 11:08 PM, DVA510 said:

You need to remove all cars from servers. This is not GTAV.... They run around at top speed run into anything they want. I'm not sure why they added them in the first place. This is a trucking simulation game. If a report was done every time someone got rammed by a car, the admins would so busy banning people they would not have time to play the game themselves. Its a shame that such a good game and mp servers are ruined by these people. They say we should go to server 1 to get away.. a restricted server.. wow. That is the answer? Maybe someday SCS will come out with mp servers for the game without cars. What a shame.

That is not true of all cars. People act like they are playing GTA in trucks as well. I am not in favor of banning cars, but I have to agree with you that there should be another non car server where there is no speed limits, etc. 

• 2 months later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP. Unfortunately, the developer of the cars left the TruckersMP Team and is not staff anymore, hence why adding new cars is not going to happen as it would require too much work.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.