Nice'Easy

Suggestion Name: MORE IN GAME MODERATORS / MINI MODS
Suggestion Description: 10-20 more in game admins or create a new set of "Mini mods" whith limited power such as only kick and teleport to service in order to handle traffic.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: Because it is complete madness and utter chaos with 3500 players on one server and 0 admins doing any crowd control. These mini admins should only require a few things to apply for, a drivers license and fluent english. With limited powers abuse is so mutch less likely and the overall experience will improve even when traffic is at its worst. 

Obviously if there were enough admins i would not make this suggestions. There are not enough admins online and active to keep a server of 3500 players under control all the time

Edit: For example yesterday, i sat almost 2h on the duisburg calais road because people were blocking and passing constantly and i never saw any admin action untill i had to leave

I am also completely clear the opinion that there should be more admins. There should be more of them. I now asserted also times if the admins times a tour want to drive then they could certainly not without someone to ban or kicken. I think something sad.

19 hours ago, Nice'Easy said:

Obviously if there were enough admins i would not make this suggestions. There are not enough admins online and active to keep a server of 3500 players under control all the time

Edit: For example yesterday, i sat almost 2h on the duisburg calais road because people were blocking and passing constantly and i never saw any admin action untill i had to leave

You intentionally enter an area that is well-known for its high traffic density, are caught up in a traffic jam and blame the in-game admins for not doing their job?

That is a very respectless attitude.

Why did not you avoid that area in the first place?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

You intentionally enter an area that is well-known for its high traffic density, are caught up in a traffic jam and blame the in-game admins for not doing their job?

That is a very respectless attitude.

Why did not you avoid that area in the first place?

1. Went there just to be in the traffic jam
  2. Purposely got a job going to Duisburg or Calais
  3. Felt like it

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

Perhaps it is possible to Calais on the way - to place Duisburg 6 admins. They are actively checking on the road and not respond to reports coming in. Points where they can be:
- Beginning of the road from Duisburg
- Bridge / gas station
- Overpass Rotterdam / Brussels
- Railway crossing
- Beginning of the road to Calais

Physically and visibly present works fine.
Another option: trucks without trailers ban on road Duisburg - Calais (speed freaks often), restrict cars speed up to 100km. The fun is over quickly.

On 2017-01-24 at 10:16 PM, Nice'Easy said:
Suggestion Name: MORE IN GAME MODERATORS / MINI MODS
Suggestion Description: 10-20 more in game admins or create a new set of "Mini mods" whith limited power such as only kick and teleport to service in order to handle traffic.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: Because it is complete madness and utter chaos with 3500 players on one server and 0 admins doing any crowd control. These mini admins should only require a few things to apply for, a drivers license and fluent english. With limited powers abuse is so mutch less likely and the overall experience will improve even when traffic is at its worst. 

1 hour ago, dabugel said:

Perhaps it is possible to Calais on the way - to place Duisburg 6 admins. They are actively checking on the road and not respond to reports coming in. Points where they can be:
- Beginning of the road from Duisburg
- Bridge / gas station
- Overpass Rotterdam / Brussels
- Railway crossing
- Beginning of the road to Calais

Physically and visibly present works fine.
Another option: trucks without trailers ban on road Duisburg - Calais (speed freaks often), restrict cars speed up to 100km. The fun is over quickly.

Hi, there is always admin's online but they are also busy with report's and hire more admin's are not easy.

And due they need go trough "Moderation"  and earn the place as "Administrators" :)

Update: They need work their way up to earn IT and They will get "Promoted" :)

• 6 months later...
  • Ashley locked this topic