Parking Trucks on Restplace

IzL

-> I do not know exactly whether this is possible and I would like to apologize already if that was already noted.:rolleyes:

Suggestion Name: Trucks on the Restplaces / Truck Stops
Suggestion Description: Its all about adding some Trucks to the Restplaces just like in SP.

Any example images:

geduiy5.jpg

Why should it be added?: Rest stops are often empty or only occupied with 1-2 players (even on #EU2) - you could create an great atmosphere just by adding a few trucks (like in the singleplayer) in which one does not feel so alone. i dont think about full Restplaces like in Germany but just a few Trucks would be nice.

• Upvote 1

this would be great but theres one problem, those are not non collision zones so you would hit them. Not sure whether its possible or not but I know there are some parked cars around MP but no all the cars or trucks parked in SP or in MP but if it is possible it would be really nice to have but I can't really see this happening.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

^ Remember that the only parked cars in MP are the low-quality models that are meant to be seen from far distances, for example the cars in that little spot in the Europoort Port. They wouldn't look at all good if parked next to actual MP trucks.

I do smoke, make a coffee quite often, thus I stop a lot and often I do see other truckers stopping by.

If that is not enough, then I believe if you would just remove auto kick on afk. You would see actually people parking and going afk there :)
That's what I would suggest instead.

• Upvote 1

I think that the problem with this is that you can't drive through the trucks. I also think that if the team wants to add this, that also AI cars have to be added in order to work, as the parked trucks are basically AI trucks. Good idea though, it would give a better look to the ever empty parking spaces :P

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Good idea but I'm not sure about it in practice. +1 from me though as it would add some traffic to empty spaces and these don't eat up framerates.

It would be a problem for convoy's possibly though.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 24.01.2017 at 6:27 AM, CodeBLU said:

^ Remember that the only parked cars in MP are the low-quality models that are meant to be seen from far distances, for example the cars in that little spot in the Europoort Port. They wouldn't look at all good if parked next to actual MP trucks.

As far as I know there are some "HQ modeled" cars (I remember an E60 and a XC90) parked near the road in Scandinavia and Going East.

Edited by Cosworth

^ I'm 99% sure those are just regular traffic AI cars parked outside of the map. If even if not, that could be a DLC thing which couldn't work in MP.

• Guest changed the title to Parking Trucks on Restplace
  • 2 years later...