Jump to content
  • 0
Feferuloo

Launching MP, but thrown to Single Player Profile

Question

Hi... For a few days I've been trying to install the Multiplayer Mod, but it is not working. I've tried everything I could think of (re-installing the mod, re-installing the game, re-downloading the game, rebooting, making sure the Truckers MP Launcher is installed in the ETS2 Steamapps Folder). Everytime I try to launch TruckersMP, I get either no SCS Software nor ETS2 logo, or a glitchy version of both (the SCS logo with a white background and everything buggy, and the ETS2 logo with a big white rectangle in the lower-left side), and I'm thrown into the Singleplayer Profile menu (most of the times, the mouse doesn't even respond).
Thank you very much!

WhatsApp Image 2017-01-22 at 22.38.38.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
3 hours ago, Feferuloo said:

making sure the Truckers MP Launcher is installed in the ETS2 Steamapps Folder

Ehm, You need to install TruckersMP launcher in seperate directory..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
22 hours ago, MrHarv98 said:

Ehm, You need to install TruckersMP launcher in seperate directory..

Hi! I tried installing it that way... But it didn't work!

 

On 22/1/2017 at 10:49 PM, Trademac said:

Make sure your signed into steam and are running the launcher in admin mode 

Sure, I tried that! But it didn't solve my problem! D:

 

21 hours ago, Zebulink{aus} said:

Also helps to have Steam open before you load TMP

Same thing! T.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Reinstall ETS2 , Uninstall TruckersMP mod, Play ets2 singleplayer to see if mouse moves and black screen error is gone, if yes then Install MP, If no then let me know since that will be likely a SCS side issue if doesn't work in singleplayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, MrHarv98 said:

Reinstall ETS2 , Uninstall TruckersMP mod, Play ets2 singleplayer to see if mouse moves and black screen error is gone, if yes then Install MP, If no then let me know since that will be likely a SCS side issue if doesn't work in singleplayer.

The game runs perfectly in Singleplayer mode! My problem begins when I launch the multiplayer mod! D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Make sure that you run the mod as an ADMINISTRATOR, this has been issue that has been apparent for a very long time (at least for myself).

 

Running the mod as an administrator usually alleviates a lot of issues. 

 

This may be down to how the mod was created but this is only speculatory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/23/2017 at 1:47 AM, Feferuloo said:

Hi... For a few days I've been trying to install the Multiplayer Mod, but it is not working. I've tried everything I could think of (re-installing the mod, re-installing the game, re-downloading the game, rebooting, making sure the Truckers MP Launcher is installed in the ETS2 Steamapps Folder). Everytime I try to launch TruckersMP, I get either no SCS Software nor ETS2 logo, or a glitchy version of both (the SCS logo with a white background and everything buggy, and the ETS2 logo with a big white rectangle in the lower-left side), and I'm thrown into the Singleplayer Profile menu (most of the times, the mouse doesn't even respond).
Thank you very much!

WhatsApp Image 2017-01-22 at 22.38.38.jpeg

Hi,

 

I'm just following up on my last reply, did running the game as an administrator help? Has your issue been fixed?

 

Please reply when you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×