Game keeps crashing while changing settings

TheDeadlyTruck

• 2 weeks later...

This could be due to a possible lack of RAM. How much RAM do you have installed in your system? (e.g. 2GB , 4GB , 8GB... ) 

(If you do not know how much RAM you have installed: Go to Start --> Right click Computer ----> Properties. You should now see the amount of RAM installed below).

Let me know how you get on :)  

Sorry for the late reply. I have 4gbs of ram and I usually change my settings in not crowses areas. I am on my phone so I dont know what the full specs are, but it is a Intel i3 quad core running at 2.6 ghz or 3.5. And the graphics card is a Intel HD graphics (integrated) (also i forgot the generation and model). And thanks for the replies! I will try what you told me to do. (note i have a laptop thats from 2011 and it runs ets2 mp at about 25 fps).

• 1 month later...

This keeps happening constantly, even with no players around, I would be driving, doing a load, and my game keeps crashing and keeps sending me at the last save point, and as soon as I join, 2 minutes later It crashes and wont stop. It's really damn annoying and I can't do a delivery without it doing that, all I have been doing all day is trying to complete a single delivery without the game crashing, but that seems to be impossible.

Everyone who is having game crashes id suggest this:

1. Reinstall ETS and MP

2. Verify game cache

3. Delete your profiles and restart again

4. Delete your ETS2 Docs folder

It might be that profiles are broken. Deleting your profiles should fix it

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.