Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Freight jobs inaccessible ATSMP

Flame_Fury

Question

I have tried all sorts of tricks to access Freight jobs. I know its generally a case of find a resting spot and rest. Yet I never get this option. I have tried the F7 and enter trick to try and force it to allow me to nap, still no success. I cannot seem to rest at all.

P.S I dont want to do the economy reset tactic as I only have one garage and my current position is at the other side of the map

Edited by Flame_Fury

76561198062472575.png

4 answers to this question

The F7+Enter trick is not intended to let you sleep, it's just another way to make time advance (same as when you sleep) so the jobs list refreshes and it should work, it works always for me. I just checked, it's been a long time since I last played ASMP, so when I loaded my profile, the Freight market was empty. Did the F7+Enter and when the game loaded at the repair station the jobs list was full.

If for any reasons it doesn't work for you and you don't want to do the economy_reset thing, the only solutions I can think of are: open single player, drive to the nearest city and back, so you get some fatigue and can sleep again or you'll need to edit your savegame file. To do this, you'll need to follow this guide but instead of searching for money_account, search for sleeping_count, it will be a 3, change it to 0, save and when you launch the game, you'll have 3 more chances to sleep (make sure that you have "Fatigue simulation" enabled in your gameplay settings, I don't know if it's needed but just in case).

Hello @Flame_Fury, I am sorry to hear that you cannot access the freight market. You should read the following topics by @Craigals and @WelshGaz in order to find a solution, possibly there's something written that you did not try yet.

If, for whatever reason, nothing helps you should consider requesting professional feedback creating a ticket to contact the official TruckersMP support: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Kind regards ;)