Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

JE SUIS CHARLIE-ETR-SCREENSHOTS

konfig0

qNulAAr.jpg

First one,

AD5KAUc.jpg

Second one, now was my thought, lets send this to the french government?

Vote here if we should!

Participants for flag:

1.Tashla

2. razzbag

3. Antrax

4.TheLittleConqueror

5.TruCkDr1V3r

6. NoTime4Name

7. MaxOMax

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I may have an idea though; Why not get a crowd of people with their trucks divided into 3 groups.

Group 1: Blue trucks
Group 2: White trucks
Group 3: Red trucks

And make the French flag with trucks and then have the same text (JE SUIS CHARLIE) over it?  :D

My opinion:

Charlie Hebdo was too late.

The world today has reached the point of offending God or other public bodies and with the help of the media.

I do not wish death to anyone and was unfortunate what happened to the innocent around, but with those responsible cartoonists? Deserved.

And if possible hope when there is no one inside the newspaper building, dropping a bomb there and destroy this building with all crap what's inside.

The human being is worse every day, with less respect, less character, less culture and less regard for the fellow.

And I have no regard for one or more people who have the ability to disrespect to the other person of God. Not agree, do not believe, is one thing, but to mock, put in a humiliating scene and also publish in the media ...

Miss when man was just a dumb animal in times of war, is now an animal at all times.

Claymaster T-REX

Archived