Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Giving Away 3 Steam Keys!

Hi there fellow truckers! :)

I'm CodeBLU, I just joined the MP community a few days ago but I've been lurking here for a while and I have played ETS2 since early 2012. (If you hit my profile and click on my bio, you can check out how I got here and my journey through SP, real life driving, etc.) I am super glad to be joining this community and I wanted to host a giveaway to get my name 'out there'. :D

I'm going to be giving away 3 Steam keys to random games. These games are not region-locked, so even though I live in the US it will work anywhere. I don't even know what games lie behind the keys - they probably aren't worth much but you might get something interesting. I purchased these from Kinguin so if any of them don't work, I can go through them and get you another.

In addition, I will be hosting flash giveaways for 5 more random Steam keys. These will get posted in the status updates in the sidebar, and it will either be the first reply gets the key or you have to be the first to find me at a certain stop on the map (e.g. Amsterdam port, Duisburg repair shop) to receive the key. I know this giveaway isn't anything too special but hopefully there is some fun stuff behind the keys for you guys!

Also, since I just got a Steam account, I would love to populate it with some new friends from the MP community. I'm all alone on Steam right now! :D If you'd like, head over to https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/CodeBLU and hit the friend request button. I can't wait to meet and get to know the members of this website and game.

Now that I've bored you with self-information and giveaway stuff, here's how to enter. :) Just post a picture of your favorite vehicle - it can be a personal car, a semi, a tractor, whatever you'd like - and why you love it. Although winners will eventually be chosen by RNG, I'd appreciate if you'd put some effort into your responses, at least a couple of sentences - after all, I am giving away Steam codes and spent half an hour typing all of this out. :D

This giveaway will end on Monday night at 10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (that will be 6:00 AM Tuesday in GMT). Winners will be PMed their codes. Good luck everyone!

BLU

As a son of a truck driver who nearly drove 40 years in total, I have a good taste of vehicles. 

46997bdd44.jpg

Probably the most beautiful "semi" (more like truck) picture I've ever seen.

Typical customization like this big Scania Vabis steeringwheel, the SCANIA mudflaps, Scania Vabis SUPER and the Michelin on the top.

I also do like the yellow fog lights on the front (probably not permitted but who cares except for the BAG?)

Ever since I was young, I've always been a fan of the good old Eddie Stobart trucks. I love everything about them, and was lucky enough to see and meet the driver of this one last year -

LZDsgml.jpg

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Beautiful trucks! My dad used to live in Europe for a short while and he wanted to work for Stobart before he came back to America and started at FedEx.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived