New Staff page system & layout

DeluxMaster10

Dear Community,

Suggestion Name: New Staff page system & layout
Suggestion Description:

Today I'm here to show you my creation,

it is a new staff page all synchronized with the DB of the forum. it is all created with the HTML LOGIC of IPS.

Any example images: (already develop) (full responsive for all mobile devices)

2e604d886c2db8761c8388619d456b15.gif

Why should it be added?  That one there now is disorderly in my opinion

Yours sincerely,

Delux.

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

Very nice work, I love the idea you have created here.

Similar to the current system here, but nevertheless, still a nice suggestion. With a few tweaks and improvements from current Developers, this may work nicely.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

7 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

(I don't believe TMP condones the use of illegal/nulled software when making suggestions)

If you'd followed the format, you would've answered the following question:

Because at the moment I don't see what it'd bring, to be honest.

First it is not nulled/illegal software it is a license of my community.

Second, the staff page that is now in my opinion is disorderly.

5 minutes ago, Illogically said:

Love this idea, but I don't get your country idea as people just can fill in what they want, or is it IP based?

there are 2 way, first add the automatic timezone  or add a custom field "country" in the system :) 

6 minutes ago, Attached said:

Very nice work, I love the idea you have created here.

Similar to the current system here, but nevertheless, still a nice suggestion. With a few tweaks and improvements from current Developers, this may work nicely.

Thanks for your review sir!

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

Well, some staff have duplicate ranks (Such as mod and support) so it'd make sense to have them in both sections

Also I don't believe you paid extra to have the "Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc." mark removed within your community -_-

(Anyway this marks the end of my opinion- it seems like a good idea in hindsight because it makes it look more uniform within the staff list ;))

Edited by heyhococo

7 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

Well, some staff have duplicate ranks (Such as mod and support) so it'd make sense to have them in both sections

Also I don't believe you paid extra to have the "Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc." mark removed within your community -_-

(Anyway this marks the end of my opinion- it seems like a good idea in hindsight because it makes it look more uniform within the staff list ;))

css: display: none; :mellow:

and thanks for your review!!

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.