Weather problem.

Wibbly Wobbly

Mod Version: 0.1.3
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: Weather problem. Windscreen remain dry when raining. 
How to reproduce: N/A
Screenshots / Videos: N/A

So I was cruising on the motorway and the sky was foggy and dark, it was nighttime anyway. It was raining and normally when it rains your truck's windscreen will get wet, but since I updated the mod I notice there are 2 types of weather, the 1st one is like snow, but not really snow as I don't have snow mod. It's like big pieces of white stuff falling, like frost, but this makes my windscreen wet like rain, but it's not actually rain, I don't know if it's rain or snow.. When it actually pouring down rain my wind screen remain dry, so basically I can drive in the rain without wipers. It's a strange bug... Does anyone have this problem? Sorry it won't let me post a screenshot because it says the file is too big :(

Like i read on another thread somewhere, one of the devs added it to the game.. Don't know why. More of a bug than an update. They need to remove it imo and not force weather that we don't want on us.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Description of Issue: Weather problem. Windscreen remain dry when raining. 

Maybe because you turned down your graphics settings. Sometimes when you choose (ultra) low settings, you don't see rain(-drops) on your windshield

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Its more kind of a working in progress, the developers trying to figure out how they can sync the weather.  ;) Stay open for future Updates

If you have any kind of issue on the forums, send me a

messagearrow-10x10.png and I will try to answer the messagearrow-10x10.png as soon as possible.

If I helped you click the "✓ Like This" button