Logitech G29 pedal covers?

pete_agreatguy

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there are any sort of covers for the Logitech G29 pedals?

Thanks

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

I could really do with some covers for the pedals such as rubber pads or something, during winter I'm finding I'm having to wear shoes because my feet become very cold.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

1 minute ago, Illogically said:

I tried that without success.

1 minute ago, Krypton418 said:

Use shoes. XD

I'd prefer to keep the shoes off indoors :/

76561198116137604.png

Maybe using something like THIS. You can surely shape one of the pieces to fit the pedals, they are auto-adhesive and made in rubber, so they should be warmer than metal. And you can probably get something similar from any hardware store, better suiting your needs and cheaper (as you wouldn't need to buy the complete set).

2 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

Maybe using something like THIS. You can surely shape one of the pieces to fit the pedals, they are auto-adhesive and made in rubber, so they should be warmer than metal. And you can probably get something similar from any hardware store, better suiting your needs and cheaper (as you wouldn't need to buy the complete set).

Brilliant idea, furniture rubber pads could possibly work. Thank you @FernandoCR

76561198116137604.png

1 hour ago, Miles! said:

I'd recommend some fabric or something. Maybe socks, or buy a hand towel. many ways to keep them in place like cable ties etc..

Or just get a heater for your floor, have it aimed, on low at your feet when your playing. 

I'll avoid the heater.

76561198116137604.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived