Spawn Glitch?

Ian2

Question

Everytime I load MP, it says game change detected, and that I always spawn at my one garage in frankfurt.

I only entered uset g_force_economy_reset 1 into the console once to fix jobs, but this keeps happening?
;/

7 answers to this question

Hi:

Make sure you dont have any mod installed. This is caused because you had a map mod before, and can´t be loaded in MP.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

I think you forgot to set the  g_force_economy_reset to 0 after closing "Changes detected" message.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel