Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can anyone help me with this song name?

BoxyChart22FX

30 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

No luck! :( I tried to search the song on audiotag website with part of the song, and I tried to search the lyrics "I feel alright, everyday", yet I didn't find the songs you are looking for. I'm wondering what is the secret behind commercial makers. :mellow:

Thanks you anyway for try to help me :)

It is so difficult to find it :(

First of all why not try to download an app on your smart phone to recognize songs? Don't know if I can say its name but it's a great one, as soon as you hear a song that you like, grab out your phone open it and let it recognize the song or you can let it automatically recognize the songs heard around the phone without the need to open your smartphone at all.

Second of all I tried to do it with the app and unfortunately it's a no go, probably those two songs are either extremely unpopular or are exclusively made for this ad/video.

76561198115490814.png

I have Shazam on my iphone and it's a App that can recognize songs. Unfortunately it doesn't give any results for your video. 

I had the same problem too, I saw this swiss commercial on the TV and I wanted to know this song so bad because it was a really good song. Unfortunately it was only a song for the commercial, so there won't be any full version of this song in the future.

11 hours ago, [TM]TheTsTdriver said:

First of all why not try to download an app on your smart phone to recognize songs? Don't know if I can say its name but it's a great one, as soon as you hear a song that you like, grab out your phone open it and let it recognize the song or you can let it automatically recognize the songs heard around the phone without the need to open your smartphone at all.

Second of all I tried to do it with the app and unfortunately it's a no go, probably those two songs are either extremely unpopular or are exclusively made for this ad/video.

I have shazam but it don't recognize it :( Thanks you anyway ;) 

8 hours ago, Chreazzy said:

I have Shazam on my iphone and it's a App that can recognize songs. Unfortunately it doesn't give any results for your video. 

I had the same problem too, I saw this swiss commercial on the TV and I wanted to know this song so bad because it was a really good song. Unfortunately it was only a song for the commercial, so there won't be any full version of this song in the future.

Thanks you anyway i appreciated the help ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived