Opinion Needed

TrueBlue_Oz

6 minutes ago, CentralProcessingCat said:

I'm assuming you mean around 2:10 ish where the car with trailer overtakes you. So yes, that is report able. A car with trailer is a ban able offense

Thanks, dont want to report just for well what others might consider nothing.. if you know what i mean..

I just went to submit a report and the user is already banned  from what the web page says, so no worries there..

1 hour ago, Galeavia said:

Take a look at the in game rules, if you manage to have a proof of a player breaking these, you can report them.

I have read the rules on the web page as far as that goes.. as for time.. well I'm in Australia so I can only hope the logs show their time instead of mine.. lol
I read these pages and will go read that as well.. thanks..

https://truckersmp.com/rules

15 minutes ago, TrueBlue_Oz said:

I have read the rules on the web page as far as that goes.. as for time.. well I'm in Australia so I can only hope the logs show their time instead of mine.. lol
I read these pages and will go read that as well.. thanks..

I think the logs in your documents uses your computers time if I am not mistaken. 

So if you are in this timezone, you should minus 11 while you are making your report so it is exactly on UTC as they required on the report rules. 

f2910ff58d2f483d92fd53af5bd960fb.png

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived