Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Invalid password or email.

Philipojay1

Question

I have been playing online and all of a sudden when i try to log into Truckersmp it says invalid password or email.I haven´t changed anything at all and i don´t know why this is happening.This is not the first time it has happened but i think the third or fourth time.This is really irritating,I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Ets2 and Ats but it´s still not working,i have even reinstalled Truckersmp still not working,i have changed my password and email address three damn times still not working!.....i have done everything but it´s still not working.I´m honestly loosing my Trust in SCS 

5 answers to this question

Family sharing isn't supported and access gained via family sharing is revoked when the login checks for ownership.

Buy the game and rack up 2 hours then you can get access to the mod again.

Hello!

1-) Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
2-) You should not use Family-Sharing.
3-) Try to reset your password and log in again.
4-) You should not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers.
5-) Please write a support ticket here http://truckersmp.com/support/

I Hope this help's! :)

Hi:

Please let me know if you can enter in the website. If you can, then I suggest you to write your log in information in a readme, copy it and paste it in the main log screen.

If not, I suggest you to write a ticket at  http://truckersmp.com/support/ and we´ll deal with that.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

14 minutes ago, ismail [TR] said:

Hello!

1-) Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
2-) You should not use Family-Sharing.
3-) Try to reset your password and log in again.
4-) You should not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers.
5-) Please write a support ticket here http://truckersmp.com/support/

I Hope this help's! :)

Thanks but the email address from my steam account does match the one from Truckermp,I´m not using Family-sharing,i have reset my password and email address three times and they all match the ones from steam and they consists only of numbers and characters.