Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

When is snow going to be removed? And do we get to keep the mod?

BDoSCT_Foxx

The advantage with this mod for me:

at 00h00/ 01h00 during the night if I turn off my light i cant see nothing 

Without this mod, i can always see the road extremely good. So much that sometime i forgot to turn on the light and i wake up when an admin told on the chat ghost driving isn't allowed :(

1 hour ago, uBreaky said:

The advantage with this mod for me:

at 00h00/ 01h00 during the night if I turn off my light i cant see nothing 

Without this mod, i can always see the road extremely good. So much that sometime i forgot to turn on the light and i wake up when an admin told on the chat ghost driving isn't allowed :(

And you put your lights on so you won't get banned.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

I like the winter mod but having it on all year round would be a bit annoying and add unnecessary lag.

I like how it gets dark earlier but when people don't turn on their light's they always appear outta nowhere and RKO you (like what happened to @Kravaty)

I wouldn't be able to put up with that all year xD

4 hours ago, vbluguitar said:

Someone said you could manually disable it.  I can't find anywhere to do that - it doesn't show up as a mod.  How do I disable it?

To disable it go to the screen when you choose a server, in the top left of the screen there is a cog icon, click that and go to the mods tab, when you see the wintermod mod you can disable it there. You might have to also go in game and press tab and use the mod tab on that.

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

On 20/01/2017 at 3:00 AM, Loui27 said:

I hope that next years mod can affect how the trucks drive a bit more, so they really feel like you're driving on ice!

Would be cool but would give the trolls an excuse and cause more traffic, crashes, etc.

It would most likely annoy people as the ice physics probably wouldn't be able to be disabled. Maybe if it were a 1 day thing eg. xmas day it would be possible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived