after F7 crash

[SK] - TeR*hao han

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2017 at 1:10 AM, jef_230895 said:

f7 doesn't ether work for me but i don't get a crash log file:huh:

Re-install ETS 2 and TruckersMP, then if it still doesn't work try download CCleaner and running the registry scan and cache cleanup. 

There is no need to reinstall the Game in the First Case. Goto Own Documents\ euro Truck Simulator 2. There you find a File named "Config.cfg". Delete this File, start the Game in Single Player, make your prefered Graphic Settings, Close the Game, start Multiplayer and enjoy the Game.

By the Way, One Profile for Single Player with Mods, if you want, and One Profile for Multiplayer without using any Mods and not more than 5 till 15  AI Employees! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.02.2017 at 5:06 AM, Sven67 said:

This can happen if you have a weaker computer

yeah?so tell me mr awesome pc master why it happens just for one account if im using two on same pc?one works perfect,second make crashes ;P go on my awesome encyclopedy.

• 5 months later...

This is a time glitch between TruckersMP and ETS2/ATS where the game doesn't quite understand what time point it is at. Since the fix is to just wait, this will be moved out of bug reports.

//Locked & Moved

Archived