No collision mode

Charlotte050

28 minutes ago, Mirko9 said:

No dude,if you drive max 90 ,on Eu1 you have realistic 100%

Thats not what I mean what I mean is that theres no al traffic in mp trucks everywhere and random s**t + the fact that u can magically spawn and there is already no collision on companies and services so why not add it as an choice to mp

Edited by FirestarteR93
censored some parts of the post
  • Like 1

^Please don't use profanity...

Removing the collision in these zones and the AI traffic was necessary, otherwise playing in MP mode would've been impossible

39 minutes ago, Euro Trucker 2017 said:

Suggestion description: A mode so u can switch off collision so truck wont be able to ram you......Because if u have a fast delivery and u have to cross the cd road u can turn off collision and avoid traffic jams and rammers

IMO this will be quite easily abused by trolls to wreck those who drive slower (e.g. toggle the mode on, drive through a guy, when you are right in front of him toggle it off and slam on the brakes).

Anyway, back in 2014 the collisions on EU2 were turned off and the server was pretty much dead. it became popular after its collisions were turned back on - The users preferred to drive with collisions on, even if it meant driving on a server with speedlimiter

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Euro Trucker 2017 said:

Why it should be added? Because if u have a fast delivery and u have to cross the cd road u can turn off collision and avoid traffic jams and rammers

First: you don't HAVE to cross the CD road, you can use alternative routes that are a bit longer but a lot faster, so that reason is pointless.

Second: Providing this feature would turn the game into a non-playable thing. Some people would turn it on all of the time, driving through others. Some people wouldn't use it because of being so unrealistic and these would become the trolls targets. Like @FirestarteR93 mentioned, a troll would be able to just activate the ghost mode, drive into any other player's truck/trailer and deactivate it there. If that other player were in ghost mode too, no harm done, but if not... Flying trucks.

So, big -1 from me. Unless you're willing to drive all of the time in ghost mode, this option won't save you from being trolled. The cons outbalance the pros by much.

I disagree with this, like @Mirko9 said, EU1 is 100% realistic for a simulation perspective.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Um no, think about it this way. This can easily be abused, trolls WILL use this to ram others, no doubt about it. With that they will get 0 damage while all of their victims take all the damage.

Now, if you're talking about it in the way of a NCZ where you will ghost through all players then my opinion is still -1. If you really want to ghost though players then you might as well play SP with a no traffic mod. 

yes this is called euro truck simulator . but i would be in favour of having a server as none collision. it wont hurt to give players a choose. eu1 for the realistic game play and then another server set as none collision. if you stream the game and have convoys is a pain when the trolls block the roads . crash in to you. Those who are joining in the convoy with you, it would be nice to have a server where you havent got to worry about the trolls and you can truck/convoy peacefully and enjoyable. i remember many moons ago where multiplayer had an none collision server and it was bless and then it got taken away from us.

^ According to @FirestarteR93, the server didn't seem very "bless" and it was taken away from lack of use.

Anyway, back in 2014 the collisions on EU2 were turned off and the server was pretty much dead. it became popular after its collisions were turned back on - The users preferred to drive with collisions on, even if it meant driving on a server with speedlimiter

2 hours ago, djacid25 said:

yes this is called euro truck simulator . but i would be in favour of having a server as none collision. it wont hurt to give players a choose. eu1 for the realistic game play and then another server set as none collision. if you stream the game and have convoys is a pain when the trolls block the roads . crash in to you. Those who are joining in the convoy with you, it would be nice to have a server where you havent got to worry about the trolls and you can truck/convoy peacefully and enjoyable. i remember many moons ago where multiplayer had an none collision server and it was bless and then it got taken away from us.

Really? Would you like to stream a convoy in which trucks are driving through each others? I, for sure, wouldn't want to watch something like that. The beauty of driving within a convoy is keeping the pace, avoiding accidents, being aware of other players on the roads. With this, even people in the convoy would go through others in the same convoy to go ahead or simply faster, unless everyone in the convoy are super serious about it, and for that, you have EU#1, where there are almost no trolls.

Regarding your last statement, I remember too. The first MP server was similar to today's EU#1. You had a 90 Km/h speed limit for everyone. People started complaining: they wanted to go faster. Developers brought up a new server, EU#2, with no speed limits but no collisions all over the map, named "Freeroam server", almost like "No rules here". At first, a lot of people went there. In a few weeks, people started going away from that server, asking to make it collision-enabled, because driving in a whole NCZ map was ridiculous, most people didn't even care and drove full speed through others, so anyone wanting to have a minimum of a trucking game went back to EU#1. That's why EU#2 was changed to "collision-enabled", EU#1 was changed to 110 Km/h speed limit and those are the models we have right now. Every new servers were made EU#1 or EU#2 style (although finally, all of them were let to be EU#2 style).

So I'm sorry, but no, that none collision server was not a bless, quite the opposite. Keeping my -1

Edited by FernandoCR

-1. This is not realistic. You said that MP already unrealistic is, but that isn't true. It is realistic because of the traffic jams, and you can't drive through cars/trucks. If you want a mode like that, you could try to make it yourself and use it in Singleplayer.

Regards,

CrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

On ‎18‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 10:43 PM, Euro Trucker 2017 said:

Suggestion name: No collision mode

Suggestion description: A mode so u can switch off collision so truck wont be able to ram you.

Example images: no

Why it should be added? Because if u have a fast delivery and u have to cross the cd road u can turn off collision and avoid traffic jams and rammers

On ‎18‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 10:50 PM, Euro Trucker 2017 said:

Its to avoid trollers. multiplayer is already unrealistic enough

Actually, you want to avoid what you are asking for: realism.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.