Radio channel In-Game ''Solved''

Kehox

it my first post, so ill try to make it right and short ^^ ( my english isnt awesome, just let you know.. )

Suggestion Name: Channel Radio
Suggestion Description: Adding a radio channel in game : 98.5 fm ( hockey night of the canadien of montreal are in live radio.. )

Any example images: no..

Why should it be added?:  already have  98.1 and 94.3.. 2 great french radio, and i was thinking if there any posibility? if yes how ? if not just it ok.. i was just curious..  

Personally i think i am not in the right place to post this suggestion or its SCS which i should ask?

(P.S here is there websiteradio : http://www.985fm.ca/webradio/ ) 

-Kehox

If you press "r" whilst in your cab, a radio list pops up, you can listen to them on there. You can also add your own radio streams if you configure your live_streams.sii

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

12 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

If you press "r" whilst in your cab, a radio list pops up, you can listen to them on there. You can also add your own radio streams if you configure your live_streams.sii

thnx for the answer :)

11 minutes ago, Stryke said:

The mp developers can't do this, if it would be to be a permanent radiostation to all clients this would have to be done by SCS software, witch is very unlikely. You can do it yourself however.

thnx for the video , really appreciate :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.