Adding RJL Scania To Multiplayer

blakeyboy6

[IF NOT ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE]

So as the title says, i would really love the RJL Scania in ETS2 MP, simply because it is a great mod which adds in so much more tuning options and it would also be nice to have a larger variation of vehicle designs in ETS2 MP. I am sure that it isn't just myself that would really love this mod in the game, as many others would love it too. I am aware that it does take a lot of time and work to add mods for vehicles into ETS2 MP but i really think it would be worth it as it could potentially attract more people to play MP.

Thanks for reading!

Again, if this kind of post is not allowed, please remove. Thanks.

• The Skoda has been created by TMP Team, and it's a small mod (and as you can see, there aren't a lot of personalizations);
  • RJL Trucks or other third-part mods CAN'T be implemented because there are a lot of players that should sync all the mods and the game should be unplayable (LAG everywhere);

This idea has been suggested many times; every time it has been rejected.

Cool idea but irrealizable...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

3 hours ago, Alex [ITA] said:
  • The Skoda has been created by TMP Team, and it's a small mod (and as you can see, there aren't a lot of personalizations);
  • RJL Trucks or other third-part mods CAN'T be implemented because there are a lot of players that should sync all the mods and the game should be unplayable (LAG everywhere);

This idea has been suggested many times; every time it has been rejected.

Cool idea but irrealizable...

1. The Skoda hasn't been made by TruckersMP, but by somebody else.

2. If the Skoda was added, then why not that truck? I mean, yes, it does have a lot of customization options, but why not? It'd probably take TruckersMP around 2 years to do it but then you'll have a cool truck!

So 1 big +1 from me!

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎18 at 10:17 PM, CrazyPillow said:

1. The Skoda hasn't been made by TruckersMP, but by somebody else.

2. If the Skoda was added, then why not that truck? I mean, yes, it does have a lot of customization options, but why not? It'd probably take TruckersMP around 2 years to do it but then you'll have a cool truck!

So 1 big +1 from me!

Like the person above you said, it would create to much lag. Also, they have more important stuff to put time in.

Also known as Swedish_Trucker

Proud member of Stobart Trucking VTC

#keepgoingoldskool B):truestory:

No third party mods will be added (suggested and rejected so many times before) the Skoda was made by TMP specifically for MP. Anyway the Scania already has the most customization of any truck in the game. Aswell as that it could cause lag and RJL's Scania mods are not made for MP  and a few months ago one of RJL Scanias completely messed up my profile after the update (luckily with help I was able to recover my profile and delete all SP mods on it) Aswell as all that if it was added then you'd have the problem of people saying why was the RJL cania mod added and not this one etc

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived