Problem with ETS2MP on good hardware

DjaniInGame

Hello! Its my rig: I5 6500,8GB DDR4 and MSI GTX960 4G. When im playing ETS2MP without winter mod and etc.. I'm driving 10mins and every 10mins my game lag and my truck stop for a 5 second after lag again 10mins driving without problems 60fps+ and again for 5 second game freeze... I try on medium,high and ultra but game everytime freezing... Help please.. :(

76561198082924369.png

Those freezings can be due to the autosave feature. Each X minutes, the game saves its state, so in case of a crash, you have a recent game to go back to. If that's your issue, it doesn't matter how powerful is your CPU or GPU, it's all about the HDD. I have a dual disk system, with an SSD for system and some applications and a lot bigger mechanical HDD for storage and big programs, at first, I installed ETS2 in the HDD, then changed it to the SSD and you can tell the difference. Also, if you have a lot of data to be saved, the freezing time goes up, it can almost unnoticeable with a fresh profile and much larger if you have a lot of company houses and hired drivers. Try a new profile, just your truck and check if the game runs fine, in case it does, you can go back to your main profile, fire most of your drivers and keep playing. Hope you can fix it, those freezing moments can be dangerous in a driving game, someone going behind your truck could crash. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

Those freezings can be due to the autosave feature. Each X minutes, the game saves its state, so in case of a crash, you have a recent game to go back to. If that's your issue, it doesn't matter how powerful is your CPU or GPU, it's all about the HDD. I have a dual disk system, with an SSD for system and some applications and a lot bigger mechanical HDD for storage and big programs, at first, I installed ETS2 in the HDD, then changed it to the SSD and you can tell the difference. Also, if you have a lot of data to be saved, the freezing time goes up, it can almost unnoticeable with a fresh profile and much larger if you have a lot of company houses and hired drivers. Try a new profile, just your truck and check if the game runs fine, in case it does, you can go back to your main profile, fire most of your drivers and keep playing. Hope you can fix it, those freezing moments can be dangerous in a driving game, someone going behind your truck could crash. Good luck!

Can I stop this autosaves?

76561198082924369.png

1 hour ago, Spieker said:

If you have a lot of drivers and trucks (with a lot of accessories) on your profile, it might help to fire drivers and sell their trucks. This means that less data has to be saved -> the saving process needs less time.

Just to add: Selling their trucks also helps, but make sure to get rid of the drivers first, otherwise they keep sending you "I can't work because I don't have a truck" emails (sadly there's no way to directly get rid of them at once, so you'll have to manually fire every single driver...)

6 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Just to add: Selling their trucks also helps, but make sure to get rid of the drivers first, otherwise they keep sending you "I can't work because I don't have a truck" emails (sadly there's no way to directly get rid of them at once, so you'll have to manually fire every single driver...)

My problem is not resolved.. I have again freezeing for 5 second after 5~10minutes driving.. I remove 200 drivers. Now i have only 30.. Help please.. 

76561198082924369.png

As they stated above, if you cannot turn off the auto save feature try firing all of your drivers, and selling all the trucks that you don't use. I didn't have auto save problem, but ever time I use Quicksave feature, it would freeze my client about 2 seconds (which is a long time on higher speeds) So, there was no way of using it if there was someone driving behind me. After I fired all the workers and sold unnecessary trucks, the saving time is reduced to 0.2 seconds or similar. Which is acceptable.

CBVtAjW.png   76561198031787813.pngAddFriend.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived