Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Webiste

[TSRVTC] Janty

Ok,

i said to myself, my report took 5days to be processed so i was thinking what the hell was going on, but i forgot! theres IGA, some be on some dont, but i was watching an Admins stream, and i was like holy good look at the many reports!

Suggestion Name: Add Admins on Webiste Reports
Suggestion Description: To avoid being busy

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?: Ok first of all i was watching Admin twitch and the work he was doing was mad, so i said to myself any ideas on how we can avoid that, so the first Idea was adding a group called "Webiste Reporters" or someting! so that means IGA dont have to come out of being busy IG to be being busy on the webiste but keep in mind " IGA can still particpate with the website reports! it causes less hasel, but also keep in mind if this gets added "I dont think you can apply i think you should be a staff member in like "Mod or Support" section as there morelikely to be trusted than walk in users! so i hope this gets added! because were working together as a team **TRUCKERSMP**

Janty

you need to be forum mod and then the project mangers ask you if you want to be iga and if you work hard at being a forum mod then the project manger will ask you I think it is the same for the support team but admins do have a lot of website reports to do as well and they need to look at the evidence in the website reports very close

We're already worrying about it, and working on it, no need for a suggestion. next time, please tone down the colouring, this is a forum, not a colouring book.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.