no one will claim my report

james2541

so ive reported in the report thing 2 people both i had pictures to proof and no mods/admin have claimed them so i adding this here to figure out why? and also i show what happened i have photo proof so pls get this to a mod some how cause i had no luck 

20170117141116_1.jpg

Us admins will get to your report soon enough.

Have a little bit of patience as we are working on our own free time :) 

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

0rF6iSd.jpg

On a more serious note, admins do this voluntary, meaning they can't get to every report immediately.

Every report will be reviewed in time, none will be ignored. 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

use ur head here pal,

1. Admins have better things to do, in life / work etc

2. there over 1mil people regirsted here at TMP

3. Be paitent

4. There not just ur report theres others,

EXAMPLE:

i did ones on the 10/01/17 and it didnt get reviewed to the 15/01/17! why? because there busy, theres over 2k reports or more i guess! if you look at admin twitch streams you will see whats it like to have admin in ur hand! because alot of work has to be put in! be paitent or even message a like a community manger saying "heres my truckermp proflie and my report have a look" if they arnt busy well ur in luck my friend! be paitent and your time will come.

Janty

Archived