InvasiveSpark

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joined TMP when it was known as ETS2MP

Website Date Creation - 11 Sep 2015 15:13

Forum Account Creation - September 20, 2015

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 2 weeks later...

I have joined on the 8th of August 2015 at 17:30 UTC, loaded ETS2MP just minutes after I signed up and I was around Luxembourg when I was first seen by the players on EU#1, but then trolling soon started up. Things started to get calmer though.

Joined the forum three days later, however the first post that I know that I made was in September 2015, and up to February 2016 I amassed over 100 posts before I ended up with a large break in my history following the database leak. I returned feeling a bit refreshed in July 2017 and a lot of things changed about me since that time frame and started becoming more active across the servers in-game. 

• 3 weeks later...

February 2nd 2016 :P Forums, sometime in ending of 2014 MP

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I joined Mp May 1st or 2nd 2014. I still have messages from a friend of mine trying to help me register my CD Key on steam so I could play so that's why it may have been the 2nd since I was having an awful time. Man I sure do miss Collision zones in the drop offs and waiting literally 30+ minutes to drop off a load at Dusseldorf my home base. I also miss seeing trailer wheels not spinning. 

Profile says I joined December 9th 2014. If I remember correctly reason for that was at the start there was no account system and I took a break and came back there was an account system.

and forums says I joined March 31 2015 

• 2 weeks later...

TruckersMP: 24 April 2016 

TruckersMP Forum: 20 July 2016

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Archived