Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Realistic Roleplay server

Finger2001

i've recently went back to ets2 from roleplay servers on other games and i've realised that no matter where you go there's always someone trolling so i came up with an idea where you make 4 servers eu1 and us1 non roleplay, no rules apart from the standard ets2 mp rules. and eu2 and us2 realistic roleplay server where real life rules apply also you give players and option to be the police and pull people over and write fake tickets but would roleplay as it's real but to become the police you would have to first send an application i belive this would stop a lot of trolls and would be a great addition for players like me who would like a more realistic experience in et2

Recommendation: As recently became a lot trol is now one of the server via a dedicated server would be good to Convoys person  90 kmh and which would be the maximum safe speed
It may be only external transports,
Because I wasted two weeks organizing a convoy comes still 2-3 trolls who messes up the whole thing and it's very frustrating because we never reporting but the  admin in server  1.

sorry translate :)
thank you

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.