New Radio Recruiting

scareface4698

Hi there!

About 1 year ago Euro Radio was around however i did not go very well therefore we have come back and with a bang we have a new shoutcast server which will provide lag free music at 128kbps.We also cover things like traffic updates every 15 minutes on vital locations such like Rotterdam etc... We are a new radio so mistakes will be made by some of our DJS however things will improve over time. Euro Radio is know recruiting so what are you waiting for? If you fancy your self as a DJ on Euro Radio and get new opportunitys apply here! :  https://goo.gl/PjJmfU

LIsten Live:  http://www.euroradio.esy.es

*Update We now have a fully operational website where you can listen to the radio through the website.

Please note we are not a 24/7 radio just yet but will be soon!

photo-thumb-17239.png

tbh as someone who has been streaming internet radio for both star trek online and eve online i can say that you can get royalty licences for smaller internet radios for not a to expensive fee. Then there probably are a few that don't do it anyway.

but thats a question for another topic.

Im sticking to Eu1 for now, might look at this in the future tho, wish you the best of luck :D

Well basically I want to know my chances. If there are lots of DJs already then I have no chance. If its a large radio thing then I have no chance again.

Should have asked it a bit differently. 

34 minutes ago, scareface4698 said:

We currently have

two DJ's 

Average listeners of six

We are currently making a brand new website and teamspeak for the audience to interact with us DJ's

Sounds cool

Archived