New Radio Recruiting

scareface4698

If I was to become a DJ, I'd play only classical music :) You hear only the same songs today, its nice to go back in time every once in a while.

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

No offence @dazholmes but I hate people with that type of attitude. Althought people look a free domains as rubbish thing we all have to start somewhere. There's no point in spending money on something straight away or you might just be wasting it. As free domains go, that isn't too bad. There are some which are ridiculously long. Assuming what a website or organisation is like just from a link is soo judgemental. 

However, I do respect your opinion and understand why you think this because lots of people don't put effort into things which they spend little money on but I believe this radio has potential.

-MJ

• 3 weeks later...

Archived