Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed limited to 70 on regular jobs

ReidM

I too am having a problem with a serverwide speed limit of 70mph. I'm not doing external jobs, and I have tried everything as far as toggling the setting for my personal speed limiter on/off, AND SAVING.

This is clearly a server-side limit, and there is no way to turn it off. 

I wish that there was at least some documentation that this was being implemented. To tell ya the truth, I don't even feel like playing as long as this limit is going to exist.

I'm having the same issue. The speed limiter is permanently locked on. Even without a trailer (while free roaming) so now we don't get to actually do half the speed limits of the map?! Tried shutting it off in options, & it automatically turns itself back on.

Here's a thought: stop updating stuff that isn't broken!

In the rules, it says to obey speed limits.... Ok, well when the speed limit is 75 or 80, we can't do it, therefore NOT obeying traffic laws. Police would ACTUALLY pull you over for doing that much under the speed limit.... You devs aware of that?

You're gonna lose some users over this.

Just now, Mirko9 said:

Maybe you drive with World Of Trucks or maybe you turned on this fuction : 

3v1zeKA.png

No, & no..... Did you not read the above comments? It's the limiter in the game options that's doing it, NOT the settings you pictured, & no, that is not on.

& as I said above you, no trailer at all.... Not even on a job. The limiter is turning itself back on after being turned off.

6 hours ago, steve4iu said:

It seems like this problem has fallen on death ears.  There does not seem to be a lot of love for the United States servers.

It's Sunday so perhaps day off for them? Hopefully tomorrow we'll get an answer.  

16 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

Relax dude,i just tryed to help. 

I understand that you were trying to help, but I was simply pointing out that a few of had already said it wasn't external contracts, etc. It was doing it to me without even having a trailer.

My apologies if I seemed snappy.... I'm just frustrated by MP being out of commission or broken in some way every few days due to needless updates.

Anyway now it doesn't work at all. No connection. Properly updated but says it isn't. Typical of TruckersMP lately, I think.

Let's just sit back & wait. Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon.

well aside from that i have noticed a serious problem in ATS MP in the fuel stop located at south Redding near Bitumen, the lines are above the ground as well as other terrain features causing truck damage just driving to get fuel, i have tried to get admins and other attention but all has failed bc at this point i feel they dont care, they feel they already have your money since youre playing their game so beyond that it just doesnt matter, this is only an opinion and in no way is a view point of the staff, just appears this way

• 6 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived