Speed limiter is ever activated

AlexP915

2 hours ago, Fuel Trucker said:

Yeah, this is aggravating. Even limits you to 37 on the interstates when in city limits. And 68 outside city limits.... Really??? This is making MP more boring than playing on your own in offline. Won't be playing MP again 'till this is fixed!

i noticed this today its all of american truck is like this but euro truck is normal why is this and no notification I seriously want an explanation this wasn't an accident 

On 1/15/2017 at 4:21 PM, AlexP915 said:

A few minutes ago, I entered the USA server in ATS and realized that I can not disable the speed limiter. Is it an update from you? Please, if you are going to put this obligatory, I suggest that you make a second server as ETS2 since there are places where you can go to high speed with responsibility. Thank you

True they made same mistake as on christmas it was the samething you cant get speedlimiter off

• 3 months later...

I know I will get a lot of hate for this...but either just drive responsibly or take short runs.  If you just want to make quick deliveries, then you won't need to have ungodly speed.  If you want to get as close as you can to what a real trucker feels, then drive normally and take in the scenery.  Speeders make it hard on the people that like to play it like a real sim should be played.

Hello, first of all if you can not uncheck the speed limiter, it is surely that you currently own a trailer of "World of Trucks". Indeed, with these trailers, it is impossible to disable the speed limiter.
Therefore, to remove this trailer :
1) Go into your menu,
2) Then click on your mission which is located at the top left of your screen
3) After selecting "Abandon, Mission"

Cordially,
Yoyo_ManSg

On 17.01.2017 г. at 5:24 AM, Katizuki - HGVMP said:

The statement regarding our developers not caring about x server because of their origin is untrue. Our development team watch and care for all servers within our community, regardless of location. It may be difficult to get a response from European members of the team when they are sound asleep, please bear this in mind.

Might I suggest submitting a support ticket? We have a wonderful team waiting to assist you with any problems you may be facing:

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

imo they are not caring about anything, not even the admins/moderators etc. -.- whenever EU2 is 3500/3500 players and the Duisburg-Calais road is full of trucks (since everybody goes there just to cause crashes and traffic jams) I only see an admin once in 2 hours, he just goes there, kicks 10 players warns them not to overtake and diconnects.. the reports have been abandoned as well, I posted a report over 24 hours ago and it still hasn't been claimed by anybody (tho I provided enough evidence that they can go through for less than a minute and just issue the player a ban, but nah they are just lazy).. basically TruckersMP needs A WHOLE new staff as the current one are already giving up on their job :)

@BulgarianRexter - Do you even know how many reports are in the queue? Do you have any idea about how many new reports are filed each day? Do you think that you could manage to solve 100-200 reports each day, deal with 100-200 ban appeals each day and also attend the game for 200-300 ingame reports every minute? That's more or less what admins are facing currently. The waiting time for website reports used to be around 1 week, now, with a lot more players joining recently, it's gone up to 2 weeks in some cases. 24 hours is nothing.

ON TOPIC: I just tried yesterday, ETS2MP US#1 server is working the same as EU#1 server, with forced speed limiter and no cars allowed. I can't tell about ATSMP, as I didn't try that, but I guess it's the same thing. The team should be aware about this issue, there have been other threads regarding it:

It's very frustrating I know with all the trolls and that. Now imagine yourself making report. Now imagine another 20 making a report that second. Now imagine how many that is in a day. And everyone feeling the same about their reports and the troll. It's a no win situation. Once you're in the queue your report will be answered at some point. Remember people have lives and jobs as well so it's about balance and understanding. 

Try sending an email to the feedback email address regarding this issue for the speed limiter

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived