Speed limiter is ever activated

AlexP915

A few minutes ago, I entered the USA server in ATS and realized that I can not disable the speed limiter. Is it an update from you? Please, if you are going to put this obligatory, I suggest that you make a second server as ETS2 since there are places where you can go to high speed with responsibility. Thank you

I know that the speed limiter is mandatory on World Of Trucks cargos, but I am transport a normal cargo.

I can deactivate it in the menu, but when I drive and return to the menu, the speed limiter goes back on. I amn't transport a WOT, and this problem is recent

Hello, I appreciate your quick responses, however, I have made several attempts and the problem persists only on the USA server. All that I have commented I have done only in MP; activate/deactivate the speed limiter in normal cargos only happens in  USA server and speciffically in MP. I insist: in Europe server this problem does not happen.

Yeah Speeds are limited in ATSMP To 68 Highway and 37 in Cities... when you turn off the option in the settings tab it reactivates itself.  Not only that but if you drive through a cities hitbox and you get the message "You have entered the City" it cuts your speed down to 37 as fast as it can which can cause crashes between trucks (Obviously) Not only that but under the server status it is marked the the Speed limited is off.  We Deserve an Explanation

ats.PNG

It's the US server, so pretty much hurry up & wait.... The devs of MP don't care about the US server, simply because they're european, & those are the servers they focus on. Seems a little biased to me.

Anyway, don't hold your breath waiting for a fix, or an explanation, for that matter. LOL

Simple solution for now: Play on the EU server. No limiters there.

Happy trucking!

The statement regarding our developers not caring about x server because of their origin is untrue. Our development team watch and care for all servers within our community, regardless of location. It may be difficult to get a response from European members of the team when they are sound asleep, please bear this in mind.

Might I suggest submitting a support ticket? We have a wonderful team waiting to assist you with any problems you may be facing:

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

12 minutes ago, Katizuki said:

The statement regarding our developers not caring about x server because of their origin is untrue. Our development team watch and care for all servers within our community, regardless of location. It may be difficult to get a response from European members of the team when they are sound asleep, please bear this in mind.

Might I suggest submitting a support ticket? We have a wonderful team waiting to assist you with any problems you may be facing:

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

I'm merely expressing an opinion.... To me, from what I've seen with the frequent downtimes of US servers & what seems as well like frequent updates that cause problems for US players only, this is the opinion myself & many others have come to form.

The unannounced speed limiter has been a problem for a couple days now, so my logic in not writing one, is simple: I'm sure by now, many other users have already submitted support tickets, what with all the forum posts & comments from people with the same issue, so all I'd be doing by submitting another one for something I'm quite sure they're well aware of, is wasting their time, having to read said ticket.

It's painfully obvious they're aware of it, & just not speaking about it, simply by the amount of posts/comments you can clearly see right from the home page of the forums. I know they see them, everyone does.

Regarding the sleep thing, see what I said about it being an issue for a couple days.... LOL I don't know anyone who sleeps for 2 days straight. Just sayin.

The least they could do is tell us they're doing things like this, instead of ignoring every single user who sees it as a problem. Or maybe let us know they're working on a fix.

From what I've seen with my own eyes, (you know, with none of the EU servers having this issue,etc, & if they did, it'd be fixed by now), It honestly seems as though they really don't care about US server users. But that's just what I, & numerous others see.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I am Thread Bumping but since January I have not had to deal with speed limiters in game on ATS loaded or bob-tail on regular freight loads.. till just about 30 minutes ago... in game get a message says server update ( disconnected and reconnected ) and now I stuck with this 68 mph outside of city and 37 inside of city speed limiter... getting a little redundant, we get no news or warning this crap is happening.... I wouldn't care for speed limiters if TMP would say something when they are doing it.... 

2 hours ago, T3xasLonewolf said:

I know I am Thread Bumping but since January I have not had to deal with speed limiters in game on ATS loaded or bob-tail on regular freight loads.. till just about 30 minutes ago... in game get a message says server update ( disconnected and reconnected ) and now I stuck with this 68 mph outside of city and 37 inside of city speed limiter... getting a little redundant, we get no news or warring this crap is happening.... I wouldn't care for speed limiters if TMP would say something when they are doing it.... 

Just noticed the same thing, ugh :(

Archived