Request: Termination Account

user_928155

Question

Greetings! Please termination or permanently ban on my account. I will try speak to english. https://truckersmp.com/user/928155

I don't have time and interest. This game is already dead for me. This game is already deleted from my steam account.

I don't need this multiplayer account. Today i was banned for racism. I'm very angry on TR- Idiots for conflicts.(Microphone, pm chat) That's alright. This is a my problem.

Please is it my request and decision at 100 %. I hate problems and stupid community on multiplayer servers. I don't like history. I don't want to !!!!

Thanks. Goodbye ...

Please instant lock on this topic. I don't have interest about community.

3 answers to this question

Hi there,

Firstly, I am sorry that you feel this way, but rules are rules, and they need to be followed.

Your account cannot be deleted, only permanently banned. I believe you need to send an email to [email protected] and they will then ban you, but I'm not 100% on this.

Again, sorry to hear about your decision.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.