Speed Hack... In There? Why?

Mike Dragon

Since EU#1 is down I decided to check on the Freeroam server to kill some time and test a couple things with my truck. With that in mind I took my Scania for a ride on a highway at 170 KM/h and for my surprise, another truck quickly caught up with me, apparently "teleporting" back and forth as it was running along. It was obvious the guy was using a speed hack. I didn't catch his name or record anything, though (it's the Freeroam server. No rules as far as I can recall so I didn't find it was a case to report). But that's not really important. I just wanted to make a question, actually, so here it goes:

Why the hell would someone use speed hack on a server that has no speed limit and you can speed as much as your truck can go? Where's the logic in that? o~o

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@legress

I am not asking about where to go to speed. I like the limiter and I know EU#2 has no speed limiter. Please re-read my question.

@Mariio

Well, that's quite dumb, if you ask me! Very redundant.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Mike, are you sure he was using speedhacks. Can have maybe been behind you and was lagging a lot. 

I've seen people using speed hacks multiple times before. It was S.H. for sure. But that's not the point. I'm just trying to understand the logic one must have to use that cheat in a server that has no speed limit. It's so dumb! Why use speed hack on a 750HP Volvo (it was the truck the player was using) with no trailer in a server where you already can get to 150KM/h in a jiffy? It just makes no sense! Reach top speed faster? Maybe but it doesn't change the fact that it is dumb and makes no sense.

Bleh, whatever.

GP53e75.jpg

A healthy mind may find it hard to understand but It is because of the very same sick logic. Being overtaken = Being raped, To overtake = To Rape for many teenagers. They turn being overtaken into a pride issue. They don't want to be "looser(!)" because poor boys still think it is a race. That's why by doing S.H, they are actually satisfying themselves with false logic as "winners"...  Sadly many adults tend to do same in real life roads, I don't even get sad for their deaths of their own speed choices, good riddance. In the end, natural selection finds its ways but only sadness about innocent lives they caused to take away with them...  

I've seen may be thousands deaths during my travels, half of them was because of aggressive driving. 

Map is too small and life's too short  for 70+ km/h

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

• 4 months later...

Archived