Remove or create a rule about birthdays in the status update

TrademarkGamer

Suggestion Name: Remove or create a rule about birthdays in the status update
Suggestion Description: Remove or create a rule about birthdays in the status update

Any example images: Remove or create a rule about birthdays in the status update

Why should it be added?: It's causing the status update to be flooded with birthday messages. Yes I get that people want to wish people a happy birthday and yes I get that it;s respectful to however, it's slightly annoying that because someone has a position in the team is spammed with messages on their feed. Also people that are infamous for spamming such as Mr @Kravaty would get ripped a new one if they did it when the birthdays tab wasn't there.

The status updates are (mostly) a free space for players to post what they want and to encourage interaction, which includes birthdays, so while the flood can sometimes be annoying, I don't really see us adding a rule like this. Rejected.

Spam rules apply if relevant though.

• Upvote 3

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.