*Anjo-Da-Noite*

Mod Version: ETS v1.26.3.2 - MP v1.0.0.4
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: Server refuses and closes the connection after 2 hours driving in mp server, 2 days straight (yesterday and today)
How to reproduce: Connect again to mp launcher and server
Screenshots / Videos: As shown here

Can someone please help solving this issue? After 2h driving, didnt stop in any place, just doing my cargos, the server goes offline and send me that message, just when I was entering the park of the company to deliver my cargo. First message was yesterday and I'm pretty sure no one is using my steam account or my ID. Dont understand the reason of that message.

Second message, was today, just some minutes ago and again same thing, almost 2h driving, didnt stop in any place and when I was 150 kms from my destination, the server goes offline and I got that message.

ets2_00026.png

ets2_00036.png

8 minutes ago, Mirko9 said:

I think message is correct.Somebody maybe get in and play mp.Hacked?

Dont think so... In Steam I have all the safety measures including steam guard in my cellphone, so, if anyone tried to hack it, I will receive a message. And after receiving the message, I reconnect to mp and the same server and it was all good.

@Anjo_da_Noite (Pt) I saw another bug report of somebody who was having their trucks duplicated when they were disconnected/logged out. Perhaps when you get disconnected, it is seeing a duplicate truck on your profile and activating a failsafe? Has the problem remanifested itself yet?

On 18/01/2017 at 7:12 PM, CodeBLU said:

@Anjo_da_Noite (Pt) I saw another bug report of somebody who was having their trucks duplicated when they were disconnected/logged out. Perhaps when you get disconnected, it is seeing a duplicate truck on your profile and activating a failsafe? Has the problem remanifested itself yet?

Yes, that is happening in EU2, not only with me but with several people. I think EU2 is buggy, for some time now...

• 4 weeks later...