Not Working!?

Dylаn

Mod Version0.2.1.4.2 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4
Controllers Used: Keyboard & Mouse
Description of Issue: When i load my game up its either going weird, just weird or nothing happens at all.
How to reproduce: I don't know.
Screenshots / Videos: none.

---------------------------------------------------

Link: http://pastebin.com/HEASz327

---------------------------------------------------

When i start my game either just black,loads up but really weirdly or nothing happens. When it does load up though it take me straight to the profiles without taking me to where i log in and pick a server. My mouse would be froze however hard i try to move it?... 

Error.jpg

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Good day @dyl.boiii,

in order to find a quick solution for your launcher issue, I prepared some helpful ways starting very easy.

1. Easy Way

• Run the launcher as an administrator.
  • Make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll].

2. Medium Way

• Uninstall the TruckersMP launcher and download it again (https://truckersmp.com/download)
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache by opening steam, right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => Local Files => "verify integrity of game cache"
  • BSItvL0.png
  • Check for possible BETAs by right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => BETAS => "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
  • fjLc7Yj.png

3. Difficult Way

Spoiler

I really hope that I was able to help you. If so, please feel free to give positive feedback. Thank you very much. :)

Kind regards ;)

24 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Good day @dyl.boiii,

in order to find a quick solution for your launcher issue, I prepared some helpful ways starting very easy.

1. Easy Way

• Run the launcher as an administrator.
  • Make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll].

2. Medium Way

• Uninstall the TruckersMP launcher and download it again (https://truckersmp.com/download)
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache by opening steam, right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => Local Files => "verify integrity of game cache"
  • BSItvL0.png
  • Check for possible BETAs by right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => BETAS => "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
  • fjLc7Yj.png

3. Difficult Way

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope that I was able to help you. If so, please feel free to give positive feedback. Thank you very much. :)

Kind regards ;)

Didn't work

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

@dyl.boiii I'm very sorry to hear this but then I really do not know what is wrong with your system or your game. Perhaps uninstall the complete ETS2 game and redownload - reinstall all of it.

However, you should definitely create a ticket as suggested before ... :/

• 6 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived