Fake police cars

Charlotte050

Quite interesting idea actually, would be something different :P

However, I'm not sure if it's possible to place static objects around as it would presumably then lead to changing the base game map, which is something TruckersMP avoids. But that's an area I'm not too familiar with, so please do correct me there if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I don't think the suggestion would be a priority either, since the current admin system is made to catch trolls red-handed - admins not visible in chat, can enforce without being logged in, etc. So the suggestion kinda contradicts that function.

• Upvote 1

I've been out of the game for some weeks now and out of the Calais - Duisburg road for even longer, buy I remember seeing people doing all kind of forbidden stuff on that road, even when there where real admins (yes plural) watching over it. If people don't care about real admins being there, what makes you think they'd care about some police car parked on the side of the road? And I don't think that TruckersMP team can modify the game to place static objects in the map, so even if the idea made sense, they'd probably wouldn't do anything with it. -1

-1 from me. When you come into most cities in ETS2, there's a speed camera. That certainly doesn't scare off speeders, so a static police car wouldn't scare off trollers.

+1 Reporting is extremly useless the chance it works is 1-~2500

It would be good, just put FAKE NAMES OVER THE Cars... THEN THEY NEVER KNOW when its a real admin or not.. just not place them on the same position for ever

^ Even then one will never know for surehow long trolls will be stopped by this. 

Sooner or later they realize that nobody is actually there. Even if there was an admins car parking their, it does not automatically mean that the Admin is there. 

If I watched streams by @Rekoil_ it can be seen that his truck, car or whatever is anywhere else whereas he is claiming reports all over the map and does not pay any attention to his parking spot at all. 

-1 i have to disagree with this, mainly because "trollers" should know how to show their best behaviour in this game! And the game was made to, that the Admins/Developers punish these "trollers" and not just to "scare" them! 

kind regards

ReaPeR1 ;) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.