Error opening multiplayer

vitudnz

Question

Good afternoon, From time to time, my multiplayer has been giving some errors, saying that I am in a wrong version of the game so that it can execute, being that the game version is correct (so much is my game is original) so , I could never solve this, can anyone help me with this error? Follow the prints, thank you.

fsdfsdfs.jpg

sdasdsasdasasdadsadsasdassa.jpg

10 answers to this question

Good evening buddy, in order to solve this problem you have to go to steam and right click on ets2 and go to properties and make it out of all beta programs, it happened to me too but try it, it will work then ;) 

Your sincerely, 

BurakPow

Udklip.PNG

My languages: Turkish, Danish, English and German

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help

Trucker since August 2015 ;)

50 minutes ago, BurakPow said:

Boa noite amigo, a fim de resolver este problema que você tem que ir a vapor e clique direito em ets2 e ir para propriedades e torná-lo fora de todos os programas beta, aconteceu comigo também, mas experimentá-lo, ele vai trabalhar então ;) 

Atenciosamente, 

BurakPow

Udklip.PNG

Hello friend, my game is in "NONE - Exit All Betas" And even then, he does not want to open the multiplayer, I tried to do everything and it does not work, thank you.

fvdsgsesgre.jpg

I ha the same problem, and none of the solutions above solved. What solved was: when you are instaling the launcher mp, make sure you enter the correct location of the game. I had awrong location of ETS2 inputed on that step of the instalation, and thats why it was not working. Since I did that, no more problems.

Hope I could help.

1 hour ago, PinhaMan said:

I ha the same problem, and none of the solutions above solved. What solved was: when you are instaling the launcher mp, make sure you enter the correct location of the game. I had awrong location of ETS2 inputed on that step of the instalation, and thats why it was not working. Since I did that, no more problems.

Hope I could help.

What location did you have?

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2