Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

English only VOIP rule

pete_agreatguy

Suggestion Name: English only VOIP rule
Suggestion Description: Only allow english spoken voip

Any example images: n/a

Why should it be added? 

Admins cannot control what they cannot understand. Rules could be being broken without their knowledge.

I'm sure this is already a rule within chat.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

I realise this but what if someone is breaking the chat rules and admin cannot understand or acknowledge what is being said / which rule is being broken?

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

This is a bad idea, but if there were some language-specific channels, and a global channel, I think it'd be very good, because I don't want to hear Russian, Turkish, Chinese, and some non-language crap every time, I want to hear just languages, that I can understand.

@[GB]pete_agreatguy - There are native speakers of (almost) every language in TruckersMP team, so I don't think language barrier is a very big problem here.

310hp Iveco + 125t trailer = Loads of fun ))))

We have alot of staff members that speak different languages. Players can report it on the website and we will get it translated if required.

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

The language specific channels idea sounds like a good alternative :)

76561198116137604.png

I think having different languages assigned to certain channels is a great idea. Restricting all voice to only English is not only a bad idea and likely wouldn't even be followed, but English is literally the 3rd most spoken language on Earth, trailing Spanish and Chinese.

On 1/18/2017 at 7:00 PM, CodeBLU said:

I think having different languages assigned to certain channels is a great idea. Restricting all voice to only English is not only a bad idea and likely wouldn't even be followed, but English is literally the 3rd most spoken language on Earth, trailing Spanish and Chinese.

It's 4th, don't forget Hindi. :)

76561198116137604.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.