Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's your favourite truck and why?

HerbalJesus

What's your favourite truck and why?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite truck and why?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first video I saw from Squirrel. Hope he is having a good holiday :) 

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

I've had the Scania for well over a year now, but am looking to upgrade to a better truck. I have the most expensive Scania, the Streamliner Topline, are there any better trucks than this one in the market? What kind of truck do you drive?

Also, another quick question. I am level 36, but completely forgot that at level 30 I unlocked a new paint job for my truck. What color is it and how do I get to it ?

19 hours ago, MISLcz said:

@Mirko9 - exactly, it makes no sense to have a 3550 Nm truck, 1700 Nm MUST be enough for everyone, otherwise they are NFS kids which just can't slow down...

That is an insupportable generalization.

8 hours ago, MISLcz said:

Yes, anything above 2000 Nm is OP and needs immediate nerf!

The provided truck models reflect their real world counterparts not only in appearance but also in performance.

As far as I understand, the Renault Magnum for example reflects the 2009 built year.

According to Renault, it was provided with following engines.

In 2009, when the Euro V standard came into force, power ratings were rescaled: 440 hp (2,200 Nm torque), 480 hp (2,400 Nm) and 520 hp (2,550 Nm). The Optidriver+ robotised gearbox is now supplied as standard.

(Source: http://corporate.renault-trucks.com/media/document/DP-pdf/dp_magnum_20_ans_en.pdf)

As for me, I would not mind if the Renault Magnum provides engines with less performance.

However, it is not available (without editing).

So this is hardly a question of the inability to drive a truck with lower performance, but a choice every player makes.

Please respect other players choice of trucks as they respect yours.

But first and foremost, enjoy your ride, have fun and drive safely!

Well, i think going just with 310 bhp and 100-ton loads is the other extreme. Don't get me wrong, every now and then i'm up for some kind of challenge as well, but looking to the counterparts in real life you will soon notice that about 95% of the trucks on the road have engines with 400-450 bhp, and that's actually exactly what i usually stick with in the game as well. Still not too much power so that i get the feeling of moving a truck and not a racecar, but yet still enough power to haul any of the stock trailers in the game. I totally understand you that you prefer the challenge of driving with your little Iveco with extremely heavy loads, MISLcz, but please don't call people trolls that drive trucks with reasonably sized engines. I am okay if you state that most of the people who just put a 730 or 750 bhp-engine in their trucks don't get the sense of the simulation, as i tend to think the same thing, but there's really nothing wrong with 400-500 bhp. In fact, you would be the 'more unrealistic' one with your tiny 310 bhp-engine if you take it really seriously... :P

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

OK, I just like the powa of Ivecos, 2CVs and so on...

I didn't mean that as an offense into everyone, that drives these over-2000Nm trucks, I just meant, that trolls just can't drive something less powerful by that.

310hp Iveco + 125t trailer = Loads of fun ))))

• 3 weeks later...

Archived