Problems that was never there.....

Question

Since I updated the launcher from being away from ATS or ETS2 in a while I decided to play again. For some reason apparently I do not own ATS from a support ticket I made and my login details are wrong to even try logging in for ETS2. I've changed my details and tried again to no avail and I've even copy and pasted the exact same information to no avail. Now with the same email I have owned on my steam profile I have also used for my truckersmp profile. I have purchased both games under this email. To me I never had this issue with previous launchers and I've never had issue with another steam account that I had on a shared PC.

It's frustrating as all week I have wanted to play these titles on MP and have got bored of trying to fix. I've uninstalled both titles and re-installed. Done the same for launcher and also my steam. Anyone had similar issues or know of a fix? I'm slowly giving up and thinking this is the end of the line of multiplayer for me.

Or maybe I need my account deactivated if possible and re-try. I don't know.

The games linked okay on World of Trucks website, but I guess that doesn't make a difference.

3 answers to this question

Hello @TruckerRaspy2016,

I am almost entirely sure that this will not be the end of the line of multiplayer for you. After having registered the TruckersMP account your data is still in the system, i.e. your account will not disappear.

The first thing you should try to do again (because you apparently already did so) is to copy your email to your clipboard. Then, enter the game and paste it into the field because things like "@" can't be written while being in-game. But make sure that everything was typed in properly.

After having done so, you should check whether your password has any of these special symbols. If this is the case, copy and paste them as well (retry it, because you said you already did so).

You could also check whether you mixed something up, i.e. using the wrong email for the correct password or anything similar.

What could be a problem as well, is that your account is not connected to your games. If this is the case, set your profile to public and add the games to your account.

If nothing works for you, whatsoever, try to contact the official TruckersMP support by creating a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Then will help you.

I really hope that your problem will be solved soon. Feedback is always appreciated and good luck!

Kind regards ;)

I've just created another ticket. These problems have all come from doing the launcher update. I could play ets2 on mp, now nothing and ats cant even link to my account. I tried changing details but it says password not recognised although I can sign in and out with the details/password.

I dont know whats going on.