Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Saitek R440

faithnall

Question

Hi all,

I play Euro Truck Simulator with a Saitek R440 and EDtracker for Headtracking.

In Singleplayer it works fine, in 32 Bit mode.

When i try to login or try to setup my Wheel the Game Crashs. On the web i found the Trick to start only in 32bit.

The R440 have trouble with the 64 bit Version. No Idea why.

The Drivers for the Saitek are for Windows 7 64Bit (that is the working driver).

So any options to run the Gameclient in 32bit?

6 answers to this question

@RayRay5 - He already has the 64bit version of Windows / Mac / Linux / BSD or some 64bit emulator,  his steering wheel doesn't support 64bit though.

@faithnall - Seriously, buy a better steering wheel and sell this, this wheel is even worser than mine, which did cost $80. BTW Saitek has a bad reputation of having bad support of newer operating systems and bad drivers overall (at least in my country), and they have a lot of negative reviews on their products. (I know, SaiTek is actually a branch of Mad Catz, but their products are uncomparable)

310hp Iveco + 125t trailer = Loads of fun ))))

The Multiplayer mod for ETS 2 was updated to 64bit a while back and it doesn't have support for cross compatibility between 32bit and 64bit so you will therefore have to invest in a steering wheel and other equipment that support 64bit architecture if you want to play ETS 2 MP with a steering wheel. 

The mod was updated to 64bit to improve on performance and compatibility among other things and these things are to be expected but you will have to learn to adapt to the current situation unfortunately.  

Ok, so no chance.

I know that the R440 is not the Best choise. I get it for only 15€ and for offline ETS or other Games it works, not the best but for this Price?

My System is win 10 Pro. 64 Bit and 16 GB Ram. Only the Wheel don´t won´t to run under 64 bit.

But thanks for the Input.

I would highly recommend the Logitech G29 for an upgrade if you are contemplating replacing your current wheel. It's cheaper than a Thrustmaster T300rs and a Fanatec wheel but is a great investment and very much worth the value for money.

Did you email Saitek and ask if they were developing a 64 bit driver? If not, do so!

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png