I have problem

Matija02

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Matija02,

there is actually a part of the forum called "Help" ....

However, here is your requested help: (basically what @RayRay5 linked to)

a. Below you'll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get job offers displayed:
b. You should try to call a tow truck by pressing [F7 + Enter] (this sometimes resets your economy)
c. You should try to sleep at a hotel (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)
d. You should teleport to another garage by quick travelling (press [G] to open garage manager)
e. Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your job offers and return you to your set home garage.

Below there are two ways of how this can be done:

Way #1 (modifying an external file)
1) Go to [My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles] or just locate to your profile folder (easy to find if only a single profile is in use)
2) Open the [config.cfg] file in the profile folder with a text editor like Notepad++
3) Look for the entry [uset g_force_economy_reset "0"] - change the value from [0] to [1] and save the file.
4) Now start the multiplayer and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.

5) Lastly, exit again and change that value [1] back to a [0] in your [config.cfg] file because otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Way #2 (modifying values using the in-game console)
1. Go to [My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles] again and locate to your profile
2. Open the [config.cfg] file in your profile folder using a text editor like Notepad++
3. Look for the entry [uset g_developer "0"]
4. Then look for [uset g_console "0"]
5. Change the value for both of them from [0] to [1]
6. Save the file by using [Control + S] (NOT save as)
7. Start your game and load your profile
8. Press the [^] key located next to the [1] key
9. Type in the command [uset g_force_economy_reset "1"] (similar to the 1st way)
10. Save your game and exit it
11. Reload the game and your recently saved profile
12. Open the console again ([^] key) and type in [uset g_force_economy_reset "0"]
13. Save and exit the game
14. You should get the "Game change detected" message once again
15. Your economy should now be reset

Please notice that all of these fixes are only temporary. If you don't want to repeat it over and over again but prefer another way instead, simply dismiss your hired employees.

I really hope that I was able to help you, if so please leave feedback :)

Kind regards ;)

Edited by Anriandor
basically wrote what RayRay linked to