Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Server stress test

Kat_pw

I noticed the distance thing when passing by rotterdam. I think its probably something to do with coding only used to the previous player limit and not 'removing' them from your nearby list as they reach a certain distance from you. Just my thoughts, admin etc couldd probably explain it better if Im right or tell me Im wrong :D

76561198062472575.png

• Community Manager
Just now, Flame_Fury said:

I noticed the distance thing when passing by rotterdam. I think its probably something to do with coding only used to the previous player limit and not 'removing' them from your nearby list as they reach a certain distance from you. Just my thoughts, admin etc couldd probably explain it better if Im right or tell me Im wrong :D

That could be a possibility. Great thinking.

• Upvote 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Flame_Fury said:

Obviously just a guess, I don't know too much on how their things are coded or put together. Just working from the little bits of computer knowledge I have

Well it still can be a good possibility. I don't know anything about coding either.

• Community Manager
Just now, Cxlum7 said:

Are there any English teamspeak servers for this? Nobody speaks to me in a way i can understand on this lol

Depends on if you actually mean the Teamspeak app.

If I just made any sense please reply 

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Flame_Fury said:

You can talk using ingame CAB radio. I dont know the buttons for it since i generally have mine off. But failing that you can always type in the local chat by pressing y. Not easy to do while driving though

For future references, V is the button to push to talk :P

2 minutes ago, Flame_Fury said:

You can talk using ingame CAB radio. I dont know the buttons for it since i generally have mine off. But failing that you can always type in the local chat by pressing y. Not easy to do while driving though

But genuinely no-one speaks English. Makes it difficult if there is convoys and i wouldn't know about them!

Edited by Cxlum7

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Cxlum7 said:

But genuinely no-one speaks English. Makes it difficult if there is convoys and i wouldn't know about them!

That's why they call it EURO truck simulator. It's mainly based on Europeans. Hence the many different languages that some people cannot understand.

• Community Manager
Just now, Papalapup said:

crashed?

I hope not. I was getting ready to go on EU2 in a few minutes.

• Community Manager

Yep it's down.

• Community Manager
Just now, MISLcz said:

again

We need to be patient again...