Server stress test

Kat_pw

salve volevo chiedervi perchè l'applicazione per giocare onile non va mi dice   versione del gioco non supportata rilevato! per giocare è necessario disporre di euro truck simulator 2v. 1.26.3 s ( d89683f813) avete bisogno di aiuto con declassamento? . mi dice esattamente questo ed io clicco si e si bagga  non so che fare se e possibile mi potete rispondere? grazi mille =)

2 minutes ago, dRELLARN said:

32.8 mb uppgrade on steam crashed my game... hate that uppgrade, i tryed to do downgradeing and yeah still not work.. i hop u guys fix that soon 

They are working on it. Just wait for the update. ;)

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/12-ets2-update-12632/

And they said to not downgrade the game version because it won't work. :)

11 hours ago, Papalapup said:

Huh? 5000 slots would be brillant :D.

Only 5000 slots? Oh, come on, 10.000 would be brilliant xD

like 5000 on Calais - Duisburg and like 100 on any road :D

4 hours ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

They are working on it. Just wait for the update. ;)

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/12-ets2-update-12632/

And they said to not downgrade the game version because it won't work. :)

Link leads to nothing.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

In my opinion, if you're going to do this, are you implementing any ping rules for who can/cannot connect?

High pingers do my head in who are connecting from China/Japan/USA and other such countries outside of the EU.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

JeKnYan

I completely understand where you are coming from. I totally agree that no-one should be excluded and I'm sorry if my opinion inferred this. That was not my intent.

In the past I've been behind a fellow trucker and experience desync and have suffered heavy damage. The reason has mainly been due to cutting in front of me too early; being on a wheel and pedals my truck plowed into the back of this individual without time to be able to stop in time. I have learnt to immediately therefore stop accelerating and ease off whilst they go off on their own journey.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Hi All

EU2 is still very unstable , with about 3100 Players , i think 3100 or 3000 is mighty possible.

Or the Server EU2 : 164.132.204.68 is just shit or havn't enough Bandwidth.

@Admins try to Change the Servers EU1 to EU2 , mayby works this Server EU1 : 163.172.64.173 , or an new 37.187.x .

It is not bad with more Players , but so it is not playable on EU2 because the Pings , and so goes many Players to EU3 or another Servers , and EU2 will soon Die   !!!!

Admins Thinks about this ! , Yesterday was EU2 so alot Offline , and i saw that all in some Streams

TP555

@TP555 I've also noticed that since the increase in capacity, I believe the server's have become a bit more unstable, maybe this is just a temporary thing and while the MP team correct and perfect the server's. I think we just have to wait and see over the next few days/weeks to see what happens.

In game name: Josh 

Usually on Europe2. 

13 minutes ago, jkility said:

@TP555 I've also noticed that since the increase in capacity, I believe the server's have become a bit more unstable, maybe this is just a temporary thing and while the MP team correct and perfect the server's. I think we just have to wait and see over the next few days/weeks to see what happens.

Some of the things I seen with the instability of the servers, and minor bugs that's happening. There is probably more than just "raising player limit" that is being involved. THey got to incorporate the players near eme thing and get that to accurately show when players are near etc since there was times that some players were apparently still near you, yet showing 55000+ distance. Also then they got to incorporate various other things which all, while it gets sorted, will be causing minor bits of instability individually yet its grouping up as a whole major instability that we see

76561198062472575.png

12 minutes ago, Flame_Fury said:

Some of the things I seen with the instability of the servers, and minor bugs that's happening. There is probably more than just "raising player limit" that is being involved. THey got to incorporate the players near eme thing and get that to accurately show when players are near etc since there was times that some players were apparently still near you, yet showing 55000+ distance. Also then they got to incorporate various other things which all, while it gets sorted, will be causing minor bits of instability individually yet its grouping up as a whole major instability that we see

I did notice the distance issue. Especially the other day when the server's were very unstable. 

In game name: Josh 

Usually on Europe2.